Breakfast at Marissa's

Saturday, November 18, 2006

You Make Me Happy!

Dear,

winning bets
waterfalls
surprising people with things
hot showers
quotes
Pearberry scent
rings
breakfast foods (not neccessarily at breakfast time)
family get-togethers
summer clothes
playing the piano
drummers
dreaming
eating
strawberries
cream puffs
Reece Pieces
Cheez Its
Honey Nut Cheerios
the color green
monkeys
Audrey Hepburn
books
Green Tea
brown eyes
IMDB.com
rock music
laughing
dancing
sleeping
sunsets
snow
lilies
mythology
driving with the windows down and sunroof open
mysteries
accents (on boys especially)
reading books on rainy nights
dessert
snuggling
watching a movie for the first time
reading a book for the first time
weddings
hugs
seeing results after exercising
cooking/baking
staying up all night long or into the wee hours of the morning talking
laughing so hard that I cry
remembering something funny and laughing about it
trying to tell someone a funny story, but laughing so hard at it that I can’t even tell it
old fashioned books with those ribbons for bookmarks inside
getting random phone calls from people in the wee hours of the morning
Anything Christmas


You Make Me Happy!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dang, you and your sister are so good at this! Sometimes I read your blogs and think, this is like a school paper. I feel like I should grade it! I really do admire (envy??)your writing talents. When your dad used to proof my papers in college, they were so bad I think he wanted to cry. Poor guy. Anyway, I LOVE your list. I should make two - one like yours, and one like sis - things to do before I die. I've got some time yet!! Kisses, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home