Breakfast at Marissa's

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Summer Wishlist

With summer comes new, bright, fun, summer clothes and things. And I LOVE summer clothes. :) Plus, my birthday is in Summer, so I am allowed to have a wishlist! :D

1. Bathing Suit- okay...technically this isn't a "wishlist" item since I just bought this swimsuit this weekend. But, I wanted to show it off. :) I got it in black though.

2. Shoes!!! These are just something that I saw and thought were really cute. Usually I get a pair or wedges or heels for summer, but these sandals are so cute!

3. Purse- Every summer and winter I get a new purse. I have a million of them..but they are my weakness. That and everything green. So, it's only appropriate that the purse I want this summer is ..GREEN !! :) I can't decide between the original floral or the geo moss on the same site.

4. Ipod- Since I graduate in May I get a graduation present from the rents (thanks mom and dad. i love you) And I have decided to finally get an IPod. After years and years of not ready for the change in technology I figured it would be a very helpful thing to have. I will never stop using my cd's though...lol. I am about 90% sure that I want the IPod Classic. It holds 30,000 songs and is cheaper than the IPod Touch, which holds less. I decided I didn't really need the screen. I hope I don't change my mind because this one is about $100 less than the Touch.

Well, that is most of the things I want this summer. lol.





1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Brittany said…

    the sandals are ugly! they remind me of those shoes we use to wear when we were like 5 and 8 that were just plastic,sparkly, and see through. the purse is so you though. i love the dots on the swimsuit. the ipod..can you jog with it? i've been thinking about just getting the ipod shuffle cause it's small and clamps to your clothes. i can't wait for your bday!! mwahahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home