Breakfast at Marissa's

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Birthday Wishlist

It is almost 2 ½ weeks till my birthday!!! and since it’s getting so close I think it’s time to make a birthday wish list! : ) lol. Now I realize that nobody buys me presents but my parents (love you M & D) and from what my mother tells me they are done shopping for the occasion. But no matter. I am still doing this…for my own pleasure…Just some things I wouldn’t mind having. :D haha

CD’s
~ The Vines- Vision Valley (this came out almost a year ago and I still don’t own it! :0 )
~ Brendan Benson- The Alternative to Love
~ Aerosmith- O Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits

BOOKS (even though I have about four or five books from Christmas that I still haven’t read yet…oops…lots of reading to do this summer :) )
~ One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest- Ken Kesey
~ Breakfast at Tiffany’s- Truman Capote (It’s my favorite movie so I’m sure I’d love the book)

CLOTHES
(so...I really like AE apparently cause these are all AE. lol)
Pink Eyelet Top

Purple Silk Cami

Violet Sunshine Tunic (sooooo pretty)


ACCESSORIES (AE again)
Purple Stone Necklace

Love Shell Bracelet (aw...)

Heart Ring

3 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Katherine said…

    Geeze, Marissa...what do you think this is, Christmas? Plus, nobody cares what you want because they're not going to get you anything. So there!

    P.S. Mom and dad, if you read this...I know I didn't give you a "Birthday list," but I've got some stuff in mind if you need ideas :)

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Marissa said…

    they already got you stuff loser! and i know it's not christmas...i don't need everything on that list. it's just a personal list. incase i win the lottery or you decide to get me something...haha

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks ladies for reminding me that Shanon and I's first wedding anniversary is coming up :) Remembering isn't going to be as hard I thought (as long as I have your blogs ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home