Breakfast at Marissa's

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

PUMPED!!!

Well, my hell week is OVER and I am PUMPED!! Yes, if you happened to talk to me last week, which is unlikely considering I was never around to talk to, unless you are those select few who also happened to be up from 11 pm – 7 a.m, then you would know how much I was freaking out last week. Because of costume shop the week before I was behind in just about every class, so not only did I have to do my homework from the previous week but I also had stuff for the current week. Yes, I had three plays to read, various readings (like five Anthropology chapters and Women’s Studies packets), a five page paper, a mid term, and a painting project for Design class.

I was a busy bee and barely got any sleep. In fact, I pulled all nighters on Wed. night and Thursday night. That’s right…two in a row. By the time Friday rolled around I was falling asleep in my 11 am class, after having been at work 9-11 that morning and getting no sleep. The teacher was understanding though. Then I took my mid term at 12 and had worked on a new painting project from 1-3. And what did I do after classes? Drove home for 3 ½ hours only to watch a three hour play with mom and grandma, and getting home, but not going to bed until 2. IT WAS NUTS!! I hope I never have to do it again! But that’s not likely.

Anywhen….I’m just here to say that Marissa is soo much happier now than she was last week. She is not as stressed and has a little more free time, to work out too. She no longer has dark circles under her eyes, and isn’t walking around either in a daze or all hyper because she’s sleep deprived. She’s getting her full seven hours of sleep at night- most nights. lol. (remember…I’m still a night owl) I’m just so glad that I got to enjoy my weekend! It was looked forward too for a very long time..and now this week is a breeze and I am PUMPED!!!!!

I find myself getting pumped and extremely excited about things lately. Like, when I found out the White Stripes are coming out with a sixth album! YES! Icky Thump is on its way and I can not wait! Dear I say..I'm PUMPED! Also, Billy Joel concert in April. The $130 ticket I was not excited about…but the concert/experience will be priceless! haha. Also, I’m going to see Pirates of the Panzance in April as well. GLORIOUS! Heck I was even bizarrely enthused when I read that Kevin Smith named his daughter Haley Quinn Smith! How wicked is that! (For those of you who don’t know who Harley Quinn is..you need to brush up on your Batman. or just
click here.) But the thing I’m most excited about??!

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!! Oh...baby! This Friday is the start of a ten day break that I’ve been waiting for since Jan. 9th. Sure I’m not going anywhere but dear little old Loudonville, and sure Amy, Tiffani, Brandi, and Ashley will not be home, and sure I have no money to do anything too crazy, but it’s a break nonetheless which means sleeping in and no homework. Color me Ecstatic!

There are a few things I’m pumped about over break though. They include: The movie 300, seeing Aaron in Urinetown, seeing Josh , Will , and Brandon , and hopefully Bri and Beth, family time, and lastly…a little P @ D –ing it up! (hopefully) It shall be a very relaxing and wonderful break and I couldn’t be more…
PUMPED

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Katherine said…

    For some reason every time I was reading PUMPED I kept thinking PUNKED...stupid Ashton Kutcher on Ellen...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home