Breakfast at Marissa's

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Dedication

Well… yesterday was Valentine’s Day. It wasn’t anything special really. For me at least. Actually, compared to the pasts two Valentine’s Days it was quite nice. And ironically I had boyfriends the past two Valentine’s and they still sucked worse than this year. Funny how that turns out. Anywhen…since I didn’t really do anything for Valentine’s Day and therefore have no stories to tell I am dedicating this entry to some random Valentine stuff…very random I might add…ENJOY!

10 of Most Romantic Movie Characters (in no order)
1. Lloyd Doubler from Say Anything- come on… that radio scene…classic!!
2. Andrew Hennings from Sweet Home Alabama- the rose petals, the engagement…need I say more?
3. Wesley from The Princess Bride- “as you wish”
4. Mark from Love Actually- the scene where he has cards to tell Kiera Knightly that he loves her…aw..
5. Alex Hitchins from Hitch- everything he does is perfect…more guys should put in the effort
6. Linus Larabee from Sabrina- sure he may be slightly older…but he’s so smooth. and who can resist Humphrey Bogart?
7. Christian from Moulin Rouge- soo in love with Satine…that’s sweet
8. Noah Calhoun from The Notebook- come on…he built a freaking house with a room for Allie
9. Landon Carter from A Walk to Remember (I do realize that these past two are Nicholas Sparks books…but although I’m not a fan he does make them romantic)- the fact that he helps Jamie fulfill things that she wants to do before she dies is romantic I think..
10. Henry Roth from Fifty First Dates- he got Lucy to fall in love with him over and over again …every day. Plus, he wrote a song for her…

Characters I Am Strangely Attracted To
~ Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean
~ Hannibal King from Blade Trinity
~ Han Solo from Star Wars (if you didn’t know what he is from I’m very disappointed)
~ Wesley from The Princess Bride
~ Bret Maverick from Maverick
~ Noah Calhoun from The Notebook
~ Zach Morris from Saved by the Bell (don’t judge me)

Men I Wish Were My Valentine
Ryan Reynolds- ANY TIME!!!
Ryan Gosling
Joseph Fiennes
Mark Wahlberg- ANY TIME!!!
Matt Damon
Johnny Depp- especially in Pirates
Jake Gyllenhaal
Hugh Dancy
Patrick Dempsey
Leonardo Dicaprio- mainly just in The Departed
Brad Pitt- FIGHT CLUB!!!! THOSE ABS!!!
Channing Tatum
Thomas Jane- only in The Punisher
Oliver Hudson
Adam Brody
Bradley Cooper
Hugh Jackman- mainly in Someone Like You
Joshua Jackson- once again…don’t judge…

10 Romantic Songs that I LOVE
1. Oh! Darling- Beatles
2. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You- Van Morrison
3. 500 Miles- The Proclaimers
4. Wild, Wild Horses- The Rolling Stones
5. The Way You Look Tonight- Tony Bennett version
6. Make You Feel My Love- Bob Dylan
7. She’s Got A Way- Billy Joel
8. I Wanna Grow Old With You- Adam Sandler
9. You’re My Best Friend- Queen
10. Time In A Bottle- Jim Croce


5 Things I Wish I Had Gotten For Valentine's Day
1. White Lilies
2. Concert tickets to see Billy Joel in April
3. Any form of Chocolate...besides White
4. a ring
5. a kiss


10 Romantic Ways To Propose...I saw this when I was checking my email and thought most of them were pretty darn romantic...
http://lifestyle.msn.com/Relationships/CouplesandMarriage/Articletkt.aspx?cp-documentid=1393602>1=9108&wa=wsignin1.0

So, if you have never seen some of these characters or actors…you should! If you are a girl you will enjoy them because they are very pleasing on the eye. And if you are a guy then take notes....Also, listen to those songs…they’re fabulous!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home