Breakfast at Marissa's

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TAG I'm It

7 Interesting things about me...or not so interesting...depending on who you are and what you find interesting...anywhen...here it goes..enjoy!

1. I got hit by a fair ride when I was 3- It was at the Loudonville Street Fair and I wanted to ride the big kid ride I guess. My mother was talking and I took advantage of the situation, got out of my wagon, and crawled under the gate to the ride. I stood up and got hit by it and then I guess I hadn’t had enough so I stood up again and this time I stayed down after the hit. (I was a total smarty at age 3) So, I got rushed to the hospital but I didn’t break any bones, or have to have stitches. My face was just all black and blue and really sick looking. Crazy huh?! I guess I’m just lucky.

2. My dream car is a Mini- Cooper- It’s not too expensive so I could totally pull it off. When I’m older and have a steady job though of course. I mean it’s the perfect car for me! Small car for a small person. I just need to learn how to drive stick first. Minor details. lol

3. I’m a very indecisive person- I hate making decisions. When it comes to ANYTHING! It’s ridiculous as times!

4. I can’t whistle- I used to know how. In fact, I remember the exact moment I whistled for the first time. I was in kindergarten carrying a basket of laundry into my mom and dad’s room and I whistled. But somewhere along the way I forgot how and now, I am completely hopeless. It’s really rather sad.

5. I can make my tongue tough the tip of my nose- without cheating! Actually not many people as you’d think can do this. I don’t have an extra long tongue or anything either so don’t start thinking that I’m weird or something. Anywhen…I think it’s pretty impressive..lol

6. I’m studying abroad in Greece Fall Semester of next year and I am SO excited!- From September 20- December 14 I will be having the time of my life!! I’ll also travel to other countries too. My list so far (I’m sure I won’t get to all of them) is Egypt, France, Rome, Italy, Prague, England, Ireland, Switzerland, and Germany. Oh…the sights I will see…the experiences I will have…aren’t you jealous!!

7. I giggle- all the time really. It’s really a subconscious thing…I don’t even realize I do it. Most of the time I giggle when something isn’t even funny. I giggle after I say something, after someone else says something. I don’t know why…it just happens okay. Anywhen, most people recognize it as a “Marissa- thing” and find it normal..but I’m sure it gets annoying…sorry guys. So, if there’s a day I’m not giggling..I’m probably not in a great mood. FYI

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dream car is a Mini Cooper too! Back when I saw they were going to release them in the U.S. a few years back I had planned on getting one, because the estimated price for the stripped down version was $12,000 and the S-version was to be around $18,000. But when they actually brought them over they bumped the stripped down version to 18 thousand that the S-version up to 24 thousand!

    So I will keep dreaming I guess :)

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I, also, can touch the tip of my nose w/ my tongue - you must have gotten that gene from me.... can Katherine do it?

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Marissa said…

    i don't know...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home