Breakfast at Marissa's

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dedication to Katherine Marie Lunt

Oh how I love my sibby. Sure, she may get on my nerves sometimes and freak out when there is no need to freak out. She may try to be like me too much (who doesn’t?!) : ), and try to beat me at things, unsuccessfully I might add. But she’s my sister and ya gotta love them right?! Actually though, I couldn’t live without her. She’s my best friend and a lot like me, even though we don’t like to admit it. Plus, who doesn’t love having that twin ESP thing we have. It’s great! Especially when it comes to playing Cranium and Password. So, I know my sibby is having a stressful and hard time this week and pretty much for about the past ..god..who knows..So this entry is for you dear sibby. Just a little dedication…to hopefully make you feel better. You know I love you just the way you are. (appropriate Billy Joel)

Silly Katherine conversations:

Katherine (holding up a red white chocolate hug and a silver white chocolate hug): Which one is male and while one is female?
Me (with a very confused look on my face): what…?
Katherine: just do it
Me: the silver one is male and the red one is silver
Katherine: which one is odd and which one is even?
Me (looking at her like she is crazy): the silver one is odd and the red one is even
Katherine (not taking into effect that chocolate hugs do not have genders or odd/even sides): hm…that’s the opposite of what I would say.

Katherine (this time holding a bottle of dust remover and a bottle of water): Which one is male and which one is female?
Me (tired of this game and convinced my sister is nuts): the duster is male and the water is female
Katherine (obviously enjoying herself): hm…me too!

Me: Have you ever heard of John spelled Gion?
K: No. That’s not John.
Me: Yes it is. That’s his name.
K: Who?
Me: My professor
K: Not ah. That’s not it. His name’s not John.
Me: um…I think he would know Katherine..

Scene: Me and Katherine are sitting at our computers talking to people on aim. It’s quiet. Katherine starts to laugh.
Katherine: I crack myself up. I’m talking to Brian about how good I am at saving money and he said “I’m glad you understand the value of a dollar”. And I said “yes I do..100 pennies.” Isn’t that funny. (continues to laugh). Get it??! (more laughing)

Favorite pictures of me and K







Isn't she pretty!!! Well, I hope you feel cheerier Katherine. You know I don't like to see you sad.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came back to check this posting again tonight, and I can't believe it has not attracted a single comment.... ? This is such a nice post, it really touched mom and I! Love you both....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home