Breakfast at Marissa's

Friday, April 21, 2006

Top Nine

So...Even though I am soo busy right now and will be for the next week and a half and the fact that it's raining outside..I am soo happy! Wanna know why? Here are top nine (i don't like even numbers) reasons why Marissa is happy!

1. Only one full week of school left
2. All my finals are on Monday! So I don't have to be here an extra week.
3. Summer in about 15 days!
4. I get to make money soon!
5. been having good weather..except for today
6. I am slowly but surely getting things done. Got two papers done today..and hoping to write two more by tomorrow..four more by Monday
7. my birthday is oh so very close
8. I can have desserts now! But..I'm still controling myself..
9. Matt!!!!


Here are top nine songs that make me happy...i.e. the songs I've been listening to today...i.e. songs that remind me of either a certain memory or a certain someone

1. I feel Good- James Brown
2. What a Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
3. Build Me Up Buttercup- the Foundations
4. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper
5. Always Look On the Brightside of Life- Monty Python
6. I Want to Break Free- Queen
7. You've Got A Friend- James Taylor
8. Squeeze Box- The Who
9. When I'm 64- The Beatles

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home