Breakfast at Marissa's

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Chances are I miss you

Last summer I wasted so much time that I could have been hanging out with friends. Don't get me wrong...this summer I totally plan on spending as much time with Matt as possible..but friends too!!! Not only my girls (Tiffani, Amy, Ashley, Brandi, and Beth) but other people too. Scott, Andrew, Jimmy, David, Seth, Bobby, Chase, Josh, Brandon, Kenny, Mike, Danny, Will, Greg, Sam C, Jesse, all the boys...etc. Chances are that if you live in Loudonville I miss you (well...most of you..there are a few exceptions) so much and want to spend time with you this summer!!! If you are reading this, whoever you are, we should hang out!!

I love talking to people and making plans..so..call me, IM me, write on my facebook wall, come on people. Come May 5th ....I'll be home and ready for action.

P.S. does anybody actually read this? because 1.)no body ever comments and 2.) i'm not the best writer in the world. But I would like people to read it....

6 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Jimmy said…

    Of course I read it! And I am honored to be number 3 on your non-numbered list of "Loudonville Boys". I don't think I'd said anything to you yet, but I'm thinking about organizing a show to be done this summer... my mom ordered some plays, and I'm gonna see what we've got to work with this weekend. Surely, a theatre expert such as yourself could be of such use to the idea. Also, I am DEFINETLY having the drive-in movie party this summer, even if we have to go see two completely random movies. I'm with ya, this summer will NOT slip through the cracks!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Katherine said…

    1.)Chances are, more people read this than you think. People just like to stay anonymous.
    2.)I am totally with you on the not wasting time this summer! I am going to spend so much time with friends they're going to wish I was back at college...well, I hope not.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Marissa said…

    sweet!!! A show would be SWEET!!! and..i've never been to a drive in movie. yea..something new to look forward to this summer

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoo-hoo!!!! Number One baby!!! I'm so happy I was the first boy you thought of other than Matt! That's so sweet of you! Gosh! Jeepers! Man! Super duper!!! Don't worry, I'll be there!

    -Scotty

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Marissa said…

    wow...i should have specified that there is no real importance to the order of names..i love you all the same (except for Kenny)...although yes scott i did think of you first.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger . said…

    aha, she loves me most. the rest are the same! haha! yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home