Breakfast at Marissa's

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Learn Something New Everyday

Here are some things you may not know about Marissa:

1. I am a crazy hopeless romantic but lead a very very non-romantic life. I wish though...Although most of the romantic comedys out there are really corny and sappy..I still can't help but letting out a very girly "aw...." everytime I watch them. Dude..guys...if you want to know a way to make your girlfriend fall head over heels for you..be romantic. Be creative. Surprise her. Shower her with love..and chocolate..lol. It's the small things that count. I'm not saying a guy needs to spend all his money on me. Not in any way. There are tons of things you can do that is less expensive than jewelry and what not. If you need tips watch some movies or come talk to me. It's just romance is definately the key to this girls heart.

2. I am a little obsessive cumpulsive. I know..it's bizarre, but oh so true. For instance..I like symmetry. But..oddly only on certain things. For instance, I can't just wear one ring. I have to wear one on each hand on the same fingers..every time. Also, what really bothers me is when someone's sleeve is accidentally flipped up it must be fixed!!! Can't stand that!!! Personally..I think everyone has a little OCD, but mine is just a little ..um...worse? lol.

3. I hold grudges..but at the same time am very forgiving. The thing is that if you do something that pisses me off or someone hurts me. I forgive them yes..because who can stay mad at someone you love or one of your best friends. you know.. But it really helps if that person does something nice for me to make up for it or to make me see how sorry they really are. I only think I'm this way because when I do something wrong or bad I make up for it. I don't just apologize and expect everything to be ok. And the forgiving part. I have really only never forgiven one person in my whole life..and I'm sort of feeling bad about that right now..because I think that this person has actually changed since sophomore year. But anywhen...I have been known to give people multiple and multiple chances when they mess up..it's just in my nature. Without sounding too conceited..I'm just a nice person. Although I sometimes consider being forgiving a curse in certain circumstances. It's my tragic flaw..what can I say.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jimmy said…

    Marissa... if you want to write a blog all about how you hate me, next time just use my name and don't be so round-about about it.

    Oh, and it's symmetry. :-D

    I'm sure I'll catch you online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home